I took Willow into the vet this morning to get her stitches removed and her cone off. She didn't want to go into the back room with the nurse but she was sure happy to come back out. I bought her a new toy for all her troubles. It is a rope to play tug-o-war with. She has been using old kitchen towells that had a knot tied in them but she has gotten so strong and has almost shredded them to peices. After leaving Petsmart, we drove to the waterfront park to play and to see mom and grandma at work. Willow had quite the adventure at the park. She made friends with another dog, got some attention from a little girl and her grandma, chased the seagulls, and played in the sand and water. I think she is happy to have that messy cone off her head.
2 comments:
She looks much happier than she had. I think she was happy to have the collar off.
She looks really big!
Post a Comment