I guess since I helped Mom scan and post her pages on her blog I'll do the same. Heather And I finally finished our scrapbook pages. We'll get them copied tomarow sometime and then sent off on wednesday. I hope you guys like them.
awesome pages! I've been wondering just exactly what you guys have been up to since getting hitched! sounds like you've got a full schedule between the two of you.
and i'm sure there's not shortage of weddings and receptions to go to in your spare time in Idaho... :)
They look good. We are excited to get them. My question is if you did them or if mom did because the handwriting looks just like mom's!!! Oh well, we are happy to get them either way! Glad you included a pic of your bald head.
I figured you had done most of it...I just had to give you a hard time about it though. I am glad you enjoyed making them. We sure enjoy looking through them.
Your pages are really nice. I especially like the Orphane Annie and Daddy Warbucks. Brandon I am sure glad your hair has grown back. I like you with hair much better. That's why I would never bic your head. Plus I was afraid I'd nick you.
4 comments:
awesome pages! I've been wondering just exactly what you guys have been up to since getting hitched! sounds like you've got a full schedule between the two of you.
and i'm sure there's not shortage of weddings and receptions to go to in your spare time in Idaho... :)
They look good. We are excited to get them. My question is if you did them or if mom did because the handwriting looks just like mom's!!! Oh well, we are happy to get them either way! Glad you included a pic of your bald head.
I figured you had done most of it...I just had to give you a hard time about it though. I am glad you enjoyed making them. We sure enjoy looking through them.
Your pages are really nice. I especially like the Orphane Annie and Daddy Warbucks. Brandon I am sure glad your hair has grown back. I like you with hair much better. That's why I would never bic your head. Plus I was afraid I'd nick you.
Post a Comment