Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Easter Alone


Heather and I were alone for Easter this year. Mom and Dad were both away visiting other family. Heather's parents said we could come to their house for Easter dinner but we didn't because everyone over there was sick and throwing up. I guess it wouldn't have hurt any because we ended up getting sick a couple of days later anyway from prior exposure. Anyway, we wanted to take a picture of us in our church clothes we wore for Easter Sunday. For dinner Heather made ham and bean soup in the crock pot and we had strawberry shortcake for dessert. After everything, I would have to say it was an alright Easter. I love you Honey!

2 comments:

Our Biggs Family said...

SOunds like you had a good Easter together. NExt year you will have a little one to hide eggs for...even though he/she will be so little you will be doing most of the finding but maybe he/she will crawl after you!

Andrea said...

happy easter. is that your house? it looks cozy...