Friday, March 28, 2008

March Snow!!!


It has been forcasted to snow for the last couple of days. It snowed a little bit on wednesday night but only enough to frost the grass in the hills and it was gone within a couple of hours. It snowed more this morning though (not much more). I'm sure it won't stick around for long. Maybe a couple hours... unless we get dumped on again. It has already turned to a misty rain. Mom is upset as always when we get snow this late in the year. On the other hand, Heather is excited because she can now wear her new rain boots she bought. They are dark blue with pink trim. I think the one who is most excited though is Willow. She LOVES the snow!!!

3 comments:

Our Biggs Family said...

That is crazy weather. Glad you are enjoying it though.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you three, Willow included, enjoyed the snow because I didn't.
MOM

Anonymous said...

there is a link on my blog under "sites to surf" and it is blog to book and the website is blurb.com
i made the 7x7 hardcover of all my 2007 posts and want to do it again for 2008... it is a great journal!
and it was only about $40 for 200ish pages! so nice!