![]() |
| Truck |
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
My New Toy
Heather and I have been looking for a truck to buy for some time now. Well Heather hasn't really been looking... she told me I could look. I think this is a step in a grand scheme to get my mind of buying a motorcycle (sorry, it won't work honey). Dad has been helping me check out the ones I found online. Well, today I finally bought one. It is a 1978 Ford F250 Ranger. It has a massive automatic 460 cubic inch V8 engine (yes, automatic transmission... Mom already called me whimp). When you compare this one to dad's it looks like it is going to drive over his. But I'm sure his could out run mine in a long distance race. His probibally gets better gas milage than mine. I'm happy with it though. It will help us with what we needed it for... getting stuff back to Idaho, getting things out of storage, and a second vehicle... plus the price was right. Enjoy the pictures!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am glad you were able to find a truck to help you move back to Idaho!
I am glad you found the truck. I am sure you will really enjoy it. To see the answer to your question about washing the van on the grass..check that post on our page...I commented after you.
I'm glad you were able to find a truck. It will be nice for you to get all your things down to ID. I can't believe that it's an automatic. MOM
Post a Comment