Friday, June 27, 2008

28 weeks!

Today I am officailly 28 weeks pregnant. That means we have 12 weeks to go, at least in theory. Who really knows how long it will take!




Today Brandon took some pictures of my ever growing belly and I yet again discovered some cloths that no longer fit! How rude! Luckily Brandon and I went shopping last weekend and I got a couple skirts and shirts! Now I have more than one outfit that I can wear to church and every day when it's too hot for pants!


And here's on that doesn't have the ugly sign. We wanted to make sure we knew what week this was from. We plan on taking some new pictures every Friday till the baby's born. You know document the overly large Heather.



5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's exciting. I can't wait to meet the little guy.
Alanna

Anonymous said...

We'll be counting down the time, too, when we will visit you and the baby.
Dad & Mom

Our Biggs Family said...

That's exciting. It will be fun for them to have cousins so close in age.

Micah said...

You look so cute hedo!

Andrea said...

baby belly! how fun! I hope you are getting kicked a lot, but not in the lungs. :)

Blog Archive