Thursday, June 12, 2008

Soccer

I am taking a begining soccer class on tuesdays and thursdays. I just wore regular tennis shoes on tuesday and then learned that we can wear cleats and shin guards if we choose to. I decided to wear just my cleats today to class thinking that we wouldn't be getting physical enough to need shin guards. I was wrong. We were going through a drill and someone cliped my anckle with their cleat. At first it was just a scrape but as we continued and started a scrimmage I looked down and it was bloody. It hurs soo much. Heather went to the store today and I asked her to pick up a 3 in^2 band-aid but she forget. I guess I'll run to the store later tonight and get one. Even now It is still red and bloody. It STINGS and it hurts to walk on it. I learned my lesson. I'll be sure to wear shinguards on tuesday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ouch. that is not a pretty sight. I guess you wil be wearing shinguards from now on.

Our Biggs Family said...

Wow! I about was blinded by the whiteness on the screen! Thank goodness for the red spot to help shield the blinding white! :) That does look painful. I am glad you are enjoying the class though.

Anonymous said...

Ouch! When you play with the big boys you have to be prepared. I'm sure you'll enjoy this class.
MOM

Blog Archive