Monday, June 9, 2008

Another day at the park

Yesterday we decided to take a leisure walk to the park and take some pictures of Heather and her belly. We even sent Willow down a slide. Take a look at the photos.
park

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like you had fun at the park and I am sure you are getting excited for the baby to come.

Our Biggs Family said...

That is fun you can take pictures so often. It's about time you used the kitchen aid. They are awesome and so helpful...especially to make homemade bread. We use ours almost every day.

Jeff and Carol said...

Cute belly! :)

Anonymous said...

I wished we would get some sunny days to want to spend time outside. I'm glad you are taking some time to enjoy the summer weather.
Mom

Andrea said...

whoo! look at that baby bump! hee hee... some cute pics in there.

Blog Archive