Thursday, January 20, 2011

Bike Ride fun!

When the weather warmed up a little bit we took the big kids on an awesome bike ride. Isaac loved it and made his little toot-toot noises the whole way like he was on a train. At the end of the bike ride he even fell asleep!

4 comments:

garysharon said...

He has such a fascination (sp?) with trains and an imagination to match it. Dad

Anonymous said...

I love his pink boots and gloves :)
What a fun ride. Mom

Our Biggs Family said...

I was goign to say the same thing about his gloves and boots! He'll love that picture as he gets older! I've always thought those ride along things would be cool for kids.

Anonymous said...

great minds think alike...I was going to comment on the pink clothing he's wearing! LOL glad you all had a good time

Blog Archive