Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Lydia is one year and 6 days old!

We love our Little Miss Lydia! She is so much fun to be around.

Lydia says 6 words:
*Bottle
*Night-night
*Mama
*More
*Byebye
*Stinky
It amazes me how clear her words are. Whenever she says them everyone around looks at me like, did you hear that? Yes, I heard that and yes, she talks ALL the time!

If you ask Lydia for a kiss she opens her mouth big and wide. Then puts it on your mouth and sucks your lips in. I think she is trying to eat me!

Lydia loves to clap and starts clapping as soon as I start singing, "If you're happy and you know it..."

Lydia is a joy in our life! I love cuddling her and watching her smile. I love when she tries to wrestle me and I especially love her slobbery kisses!

Lydia does not walk and has no desire to walk. If you hold her hands she will take 2-3 steps and sit down. If you keep trying she just pulls her legs up. Silly Lydia!

Thanks for being our girl Little Miss Lydia!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

1 comment:

garysharon said...

I had the unique experience of bringing her home from AZ. and I'll always remember that special time with her. She's definitly special to me. Dad

Blog Archive