Cute! I can't believe she is big enough for pig tails already!
That was a nice touch for her new -do! Dad
She sure looks cute. I'm glad you are having a fun time there. Brandon told me last night that Lydia was taking a few steps at a time. See you when you get back. Mom
Seh looks so much different now..I think she has fuller pigtails than Mary did when Mary was 2! Very cute.
I love her pigtails!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Cute! I can't believe she is big enough for pig tails already!
That was a nice touch for her new -do! Dad
She sure looks cute. I'm glad you are having a fun time there. Brandon told me last night that Lydia was taking a few steps at a time. See you when you get back. Mom
Seh looks so much different now..I think she has fuller pigtails than Mary did when Mary was 2! Very cute.
I love her pigtails!
Post a Comment