Friday, December 12, 2008

Our Family Scrapbook Pages

I think this is the earliest that I've gotten our family pages done. Usually I don't finish untill after Christmas sometime. I completed all of our pages in about 2 hours. I made 4 pages this year. I figures that others were making more so I ought to as well. I will be printing them off for everyone and sending them out soon. Until then, you all can look at them here. Enjoy!

5 comments:

garysharon said...

Wow! You are on top of things. I really like your pages. You'll have to show me how to do them that way.
MOM

Our Biggs Family said...

I finished mine as well this week and plan to send them off to Mom's in a package next week. Can't wait to get yours. Are they the same size we have been doing or are they 12x12 format?

Anonymous said...

Im the slacker. But I think mom and I are going to work on them together when Eric and I are home for Christmas.

And, to reply to the comment you left on my page, of course girls bully too! Often it is done in a different form but they can be just as bad, if not worse, than boys!

garysharon said...

Your pages are looking good! Dad

Allison said...

THose are super cute pages Heather! If you go to shabbyprincess.com and go to downloads they have downloads for digital scrapbook sets you can use with photoshop. Don't know if that's your thing but they're really cute! Merry Christmas, Al

Blog Archive