Looks like fun. Just wait for a couple years and he will be out there with you grabbing for hammers and all to help fix the car. That's what ours do when they are little and helping Joel work on the cars!
Haha! I know. I like it for a girl better. Besides, Micah is a boy's name so we might as well keep the tradition going. The next baby girl we have will be Fred I suppose.
4 comments:
Cute pictures! He just needs a wrench in his hand and he'd be ready to get under the car with Dad.
MOM
Fun pictures!
Looks like fun. Just wait for a couple years and he will be out there with you grabbing for hammers and all to help fix the car. That's what ours do when they are little and helping Joel work on the cars!
Haha! I know. I like it for a girl better. Besides, Micah is a boy's name so we might as well keep the tradition going. The next baby girl we have will be Fred I suppose.
Post a Comment