Thursday, December 4, 2008

Our Ticket to Arizona

We soon found out that we have too much stuff to move in just two cars. So, we decided to sell the Taurus we had a look for a small truck or SUV to help us out. After selling the car I found an ad on craigslist for this 86 4Runner. I went and looked at it and drove it around a little. It is going to work great for what we need. Here are some photos of it.
1986 Toyota 4Runner

2 comments:

garysharon said...

I hope the parts and work that you want to get while you are here later this month will not be too expensive. Bumpers and radios are not cheap . . . DAD

garysharon said...

The exterior looks pretty nice for a 20+ year old truck and the interior is in good shape, too. I was surprised at the price but since there are missing body parts and a radio I understand why it is priced where it was. DAD

Blog Archive