I drove my friend Whitney to Salt Lake so that she could fly home for Christmas. We left on Sunday morning and drove down. We then went to one of her friends' fairwell and then headed to my friend Nandi's house to stay the night. Her family was so nice to us. Nandi's mom had a wonderful spaghetti dinner made for us and Italian Cream Cake from the Cheesecake factory for dessert (it was sooooooo good!).
While we were there we were talking about all the beautiful Christmas lights around. Someone brought up the lights at the Salt Lake temple and Whitney had never been so we decided to take a trip there. It was really really cold so I stuck Isaac in the coat that I had borrowed from Nandi. (Somehow I forgot mine.) Everyone thought that he looked so funny. We counted how many people pointed and laughed at him but we gave up after thirty because we had to hard of a time remembering what number we were at after we'd laugh so hard.
My favorite part was the Native American navtivity. It reminded me of home and was just so pretty. I really enjoyed all the lights and looking at all the different nativities. The company was pretty fun too as Nandi and Whitney are super super funny and we loved getting to chat!
3 comments:
looks like fun! Eric and I really enjoyed the night we went. I always live temple square at christmas!
Isaac looked so cute under your coat. The pictures are really nice. I'm glad you had a good time there.
MOM
We have a picture of Mary (I think it was her) inside Joel's coat from last Christmas when we were delivering cookies to our neighbors. She was a bit older but it reminded me of it when I saw Isaac. The temple is always beautiful and the grounds are gorgeous this time of year.
Post a Comment