Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I like to eat dirt!


Hi all of my loving family members! I miss you guys and wanted you to see my messy masterpeice It's all over my face! Just so that all of you know I'm very excited that in about eight months I'll be a big brother. My family is hoping for twin little girls (at least Mom and I are. Dad's not so sure that's what he wants!!) I love you all! -Little Ike

7 comments:

Tina Crowther said...

Congratulations!!! that's so exciting! Twin girls sounds good to me... I want one! Isaac is a cutie and you're a great mom! I miss you guys!

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

haha i love it

garysharon said...

Yum! He sure is enjoying his smore. (I think that's what he's eating)
Mom

Heather said...

Its an oreo

Micah said...

AHHH! YAY!

Anonymous said...

lol. I totally read this blog earlier and completely missed the fact that you said you were preggers. lol... Im so excited for you! Im with you about the twin girls. love you and keep me updated!

Alesha said...

Wow! Congratulations! I'm excited for you. I do have to ask...are twins expected? That would be great!

Blog Archive