Monday, May 4, 2009

Package from Grandma


After getting home frome the park on Saturday we stopped and checked the mail. Grandma had said she was sending a package to Isaac a few days back and it had arrived. He was too tired and grumpy (from playing all day in the sun at the park) and had to go to bed with out opening his package. Anyway, he informed us this morning that he wanted to wear the new clothes he had just gotten from Grandma. He got two outfits. One is a green onezie with green cammo shorts and the other is white with a wale and blue shorts. Thank you Grandma. We love you!



3 comments:

Our Biggs Family said...

Cute! In the bottom picture he looks so excited like he's almost going to just take off.

Heather said...

I love the whale and try to get his fin whenever I find it. I love toys that stay with me!
* isaac

garysharon said...

He is sure a cutie. I'm glad they fit.
Mom

Blog Archive