Isaac loves to sleep in interesting positions. This is one of his more normal ones. I love when babies sleep with thier little bumbs sticking up in the air! Hope you like it too!
I love watching little ones sleep. They seem so innocent and all the blunders from the day are easily forgotten because how could these sweet little ones do anything wrong.
5 comments:
I agree! That was a choice pose you took of him. DAD
I love watching little ones sleep. They seem so innocent and all the blunders from the day are easily forgotten because how could these sweet little ones do anything wrong.
What a cute picture. I agree with Jen. When they are sleeping they are so angelic.
Mom
SO cute!!! :)
When I see pictures like this I get so excited to have Henry. The family in the waiting room was the Welltons.
Post a Comment