Thursday, September 24, 2009

Mad Climbing Skills

So the other day (Tuesday, September 22, 2009) Isaac was in a really cuddly mood so Brandon and I sat down in the recliners to watch some TV while he sat on my lap and cuddled and ate a bottle. When his bottle was gone Isaac decided he’d had enough cuddling and wanted to play so I put him down on the floor. This was NOT what he wanted. Apparently, he wanted to climb back and forth from the floor to the recliner. The only problem with this is that he isn’t quite tall enough to get down from the foot rest. Don’t worry though; Isaac came up with a solution. He would hold on as tight as he could and lower himself until he lost his grip and would fall on his back. It looked really painful and I had to try really hard not to grimace the first time he did it so he wouldn’t cry, or so I thought. Apparently it wasn’t painful at all because he did this over and over again. Each time I thought he was going to start crying because it looked so painful, but no he just kept getting back up to fall again.

Sorry no pictures but I'm writing all these stories at work and putting them here so I won't forget to add them to my journal later.

3 comments:

garysharon said...

When we visit in a couple of months we will be able to see these things in person. Dad

Our Biggs Family said...

The craziest things won't hurt them and then the smallest things do. It is so funny. I am sure he was tired after all that climbing.

garysharon said...

It's fun to read about all the new things he is learning.
mom

Blog Archive