I love watching Isaac when either Brandon or I come home after being gone for a little while. He will be so attached to whichever parent was gone and won’t let the other one hold him. It makes him really mad when we pass him back and forth when he’s acting like this. If he’s playing on the floor when we come home he crawls over to us as fast as his little legs and arms will carry him. Sometimes he tries to go faster than he can and will fall over on his face. When he gets to you he just keeps running into you with his head all droopy and sad until you pick him up. Then he gives you a great big hug, smiles and claps his hands because he’s so happy to see you! I love when this happens.
Baby is kicking like crazy now. I feel like she’s constantly moving and everyday her little kicks get stronger and stronger. We still have no idea what her name will be but I guarantee it’ll be a good one! We’re officially 25 weeks along, which means only 13-17 weeks until she’ll be here! Brandon hasn’t been able to feel her kicking yet because her most active times are when we’re not together like after breakfast and lunch. I’ve started having evening sickness (AKA morning sickness in the evenings) lately which is weird because I’m past the point of when you normally get morning sickness. Hopefully it’ll go away soon because I’m not a fan!
4 comments:
It is so fun to see them learn and notice new things...to see their excitement at the little things in life. Joshie's newest "trick" is when he hears the phone ring he stops whatever he is doing, looks toward the sound and starts babbling at us and waving his arms like he's trying to say, "Doesn't anyone else hear that...someone pick up the phone!"
That's funny. We only have cell phones so Isaac hasn't heard a real phone in a really long time. Does Joshie say Mommy and Daddy yet?
He says "Da-Da", "yes", "up", and "juice" (which just means anything to drink).
It's a special time when they interrelate with you and you can share it with the other one. Dad
Post a Comment