![]() |
| Heather Hair |
Friday, November 30, 2007
Heather's New Style
These updates aren't in any sequential order. Earlier this week, on Monday, heather went to get her hair cut. She wanted it to her shoulders. That's what se told the girl who was cutting her hair, who ended up cutting it about 4 inches shorter than that! Now it's to her ears! Heather didn't have time to go home before class so she told the girl to style it too. She ended up giving Heather a Utah/Idaho ratted hair style. When se got to campus she came to my work to see me. I hadn't known she was going that morning to cut her hair. When I saw her I started to laugh (not because it was short but because it was soooooo ratted). She began to cry so I drove her home and she was able to brush it out. I really like her hair short. I think she is begining to like it a little more too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I think your hair looks cute. It is hard when you are expecting something different than what you get! Shame on you, Brandon, for laughing at her.
I like it. You look really cute. It won't be long and it will be where you originally wanted it.
I can't believe you laughed at your wife's hair cut. Heather, I think it looks cute.
Post a Comment