Thursday, November 8, 2007

Number Nine!

My sister Rachel had her second baby last week, making nine nieces and nephews for Brandon and me. I remember when I used to beg Rachel to have another one, I would always tell her that it wasn't fair that she had so many and I only had three. Then I got married and they just keep multiplying. It's so great! I love getting to hear about all of them and talking on the phone to them, even though most of them can't talk that well, only Spring and Thomas are understandable, but I still love getting to hear them all.

Rachel and Mark took a little while deciding on a name for her. When Bryce was born it took them a while to name him too, so we called him YODA cause he looked like Yoda from star wars. They were faster on naming the new baby (but still it took them a whole day!) cause they were afraid we'd think of a nickname for this little girl. We didn't though, at least I didn't cause I wasn't there, and she didn't look as funny as Bryce. He was way overdue and was super wrinkly, whereas this baby was right on time and just cute and cuddly. Anyway, they named her Alice Marie Snow. Alice after my sister and I think Marie after Mark's Mom but I'm not 100% sure on that one.

She's absolutly beautiful and when I get home I'll try to post some pictures of her. I can't do it while I'm at school though.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on being and Aunt and Uncle again. It will be fun to see picturres of her. But by then you'll probably be here and maybe I can see her in person. The name they chose is beautiful for her. I know it will mean a lot to your family.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures

Blog Archive