Friday, November 30, 2007

Student Art Show

There is a student art show that opened today and will continue untill the 13th of December. Any student was able to submit up to four peices of art. There were many different catigories. The faculty were the judges for the peices in their respected fields. I submitted three photos. Two of them were chosen by the judges to be in the show. Neither of them won any prizes but it was a big accomplishment just to have been chosen to be in the show. One photo was a black/white print I took of Thomas and the other was of a tree branch using very shallow depth of field. Tonight was the reception. We Always try to go to the receptions because besides the fact that we get to enjoy good art, we get refreshments. Here are a few pictures of me standing next to my photos.
Art Show

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on getting those pics posted. You did a great job on them.

Anonymous said...

I think it's great that 2 of your photos were entered. You are learning alot about photography and doing a great job with it. Keep up the good work. I love that photo of Thomas you took.

Blog Archive