I'm sure Dad did a better job taking pictures than he would have playing. Plus he came home in much better condition than he would have if he had played. I really like your fashion statement, Brandon.
What's with the red socks and your hands in your pants!!! It loks like you had fun.
What's with the hands down the pants? I am glad that you, Matt and Dad could go to that together.
I had my hands down my pants to keep them warm!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm sure Dad did a better job taking pictures than he would have playing. Plus he came home in much better condition than he would have if he had played. I really like your fashion statement, Brandon.
What's with the red socks and your hands in your pants!!! It loks like you had fun.
What's with the hands down the pants? I am glad that you, Matt and Dad could go to that together.
I had my hands down my pants to keep them warm!
Post a Comment