![]() |
| Pictures with Grandma |
Friday, November 30, 2007
Pictures At Grandma's House
When we left Kim and Matt's home after Thanksgiving, We drove to see Grandma. We ended up staying the night along with Mom and Dad. The next morning Wally and Gwen came to see us. I wanted to take some picture of Mam with Grandma and everybody else thought they would join in on the fun. Here are a few of the pictures I took. I tried to leave out ones that were doubles or almost doubles.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I love the pictures. They all look wonderful.
Thanks for showing us these pictures. I am sure that Wally and mom will love to have copies of the pictures with grandma.
Thanks for taking the pictures. We just never know how many more oppertunites we will have to get pictures of Grandma. We need to capture all the memories we can now.
Post a Comment