Thursday, September 4, 2008
Doctor's Visit
We had a routine doctor's visit today. When we first got there they took Heather's blood pressure, it was higher then they like it to be, so they took it a few more times to see if it would go down at all. They also had her give a urine sample, which they said was full of protien. She is now on bed rest for 24 hours and doing a 24 hour urine collection to see how much protien she is passing. Hopefully we'll find out that all is well, but if not she will either be induced on Saturday or Monday depending on how much protein is in the sample. Since Brandon starts school again on Monday it would be easier on all involved if she was going to be induced on Saturday rather then on Monday. Guess we'll try to keep everyone posted when we know what's going on Tomorrow after we see the doctor again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Keep us posted...good luck on bed rest. I would hate having to stay down like that! I'll be waiting to hear when the baby comes. :)
Have BOTH of you received a priesthood blessing that Brandon have a good school year and handle the upcoming pressures you're experiencing and Heather will deliver without complications. It sounds like both of you need to rely on the Lord more with these new stresses in your lives and you'll find out you need to work harder and smarter. There will likely be changes to your current work assignments you two have and you will need to do things you are not used to doing. That's life for ADULTS...
DAD
Oh my gosh! That's so soon! Well, I hope that everything goes well. Give me a call!
Dad is right. I know when I had my tubal pregnancy in Dec. Matt gave me a blessing just before I went into surgery, and things went so well after that. I healed quickly, I'm not going to say that it has been easy, but It's been easier than it would have been without having that extra strength from the Lord. Think about it. Love you guys, and hope all is well with the baby. Let me know what I can do to help out.
Post a Comment