We had our baby yesterday evening at 4:17. He weighs 6lbs 2 oz and is 20.25 inches long. We also measured his arm span at 44 cm. He has got long arms, legs, and fingers. Everyone says he looks like me more than Heather. Here are a couple of pictures of baby Isaac Brandon Powell.
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Isaac Brandon Powell
We had our baby yesterday evening at 4:17. He weighs 6lbs 2 oz and is 20.25 inches long. We also measured his arm span at 44 cm. He has got long arms, legs, and fingers. Everyone says he looks like me more than Heather. Here are a couple of pictures of baby Isaac Brandon Powell.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Congratulations! We are so happy for you guys. He is a cutie. Enjoy him and enjoy all the time you have with him. The time really goes so fast and they grow and change so quickly. Cherish the moments to hold and cuddle him . We can't wait to see him in person next month.
Finally! He is so cute! I can't wait to see him in person. I'll make a trip to see him one of these days.
He is perfect and so handsome! Now all he needs is a good name. congratulations!
Oh wait! You did name him! Isaac! I like it!
Isaac is so cute. I can't wait to see him. Hopefully I don't have to wait until Alanna's wedding to see him. I hope your blood preasure goes down so you can go home Heather. Hope all is well. Love you guys.
I like those pic of the latest grandson in our clan. You two did a fantastic job! DAD
He's a cutie. It will be fun to see him. It would be fun to come out and see him before my wedding. I will have to see what weekends are like to see if I can get down there.
He's a keeper. I can't wait to see him and hold him and just spoil him in a way only a Grandma can. Heather I hope thing go well for you and your blood pressure soon drops. You'll both make great parents. Take the advice Jen gave you, cherish him because the time really does go by fast.
Mom
Congrats you guys! He does look like Brandon. We hope all is well with you guys. Let us know if you need anything.
He's so cute!! Congratulations. heather - when you feel up to it you'll have to tell me all about it.
Oh Heather he is so cute. Congratulations Brandon and Heather. But I disagree, I think he looks more like Brandon.
And Heather, wow you look so good for just having given birth. Way to go supermodel mom!
Post a Comment