I can't believe how tiny he is. Maybe he'll take after you Brandon. You didn't out grow the sink until you were close to two. It was an easy way for me to get things done in the kitchen as you got older. I could just put you in the sink with wather and you'd play for a long time. MOM
4 comments:
After their bath they want to eat and sleep so that's a good time to put them down for a long nap. DAD
Oh my goodness he is so cute. What cute pictures.
I love bathtime. It only gets better as they learn to splash and get you just as wet! That's when the real fun begins.
I can't believe how tiny he is. Maybe he'll take after you Brandon. You didn't out grow the sink until you were close to two. It was an easy way for me to get things done in the kitchen as you got older. I could just put you in the sink with wather and you'd play for a long time.
MOM
Post a Comment