Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Yellowstone Labor Day

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I liked Yelowstone when I went there years ago, too.

Micah said...

I hope you are NOT kidding about the name because I actually love it. One other name suggestion which I shouldn't give because i like it but I would give it to you if you liked it because I love you: Sullivan but Sully for short.

Anonymous said...

You didn't tell us you went to Yellowstone. I'm glad you got to go and enjoyed it. I loved your pictures.'MOM

Anonymous said...

THat's awesome you got to go to Yellowstone. I loved going there when I was at BYU-I. A great way to spend Labor day!

Melissa said...

Hi Heather - I love Yellowstone! How much longer will you be in Idaho? Will I get to see you when we move to Rexburg in January?

Our Biggs Family said...

That looks like a great time. I envy you being able to go somewhere that you needed to wear a sweatshirt! I would kill for a day like that! The pictures are really nice.

Blog Archive