Friday, September 26, 2008
Home Studio
We took Isaac to get his pictures taken last week. They took some good pictures of him. One set they did was of Heather holding one hand, then me holding the other, and then of us both holding his feet. They put them together and showed us what they looked like in a sequence. Heather really wanted a print of it but they wanted $60 for just the print (not including the framing). That was more than we were willing to pay so we declined. This morning I took these pictures myself and put them together in the same order. I think it turned out pretty well. It only took me a total of about an hour to shoot and then work in Photoshop. I'm going to print it and frame it myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great pictures, Brandon. How wonderful that you can do all of that on your own. Hope all is going well with the three of you! Can't wait to meet my newest nephew soon!
Cute!
Post a Comment