He's a cutie! It was fun to see more pictures of him. I agree with Kim but I know you are goign to be very busy trying to get into a routine and Brandon working and gong to class.
I had to see all of the photos that you posted before I left my comment. I wish the time wasn't so long we had to wait before we see Isaac in person. DAD
Why in the world did you put the picture of the tub full of blood? Sick! he is a cutie though! We will have to call and come see him, maybe this week if we get time! I want to hold that dolly!
Its not a tub full of blood its his placenta. We didn't look through the pictures before we posted them. I know it's gross but you'll have to deal with it!
It is fun to see the pictures of him when he was first born. There is something so special about those first pictures. It is amazing how quickly they lose that fresh newborn look.
When Isaac was in his bed he looked like he was doing a backflip. I love the pictures. I can't wait to see you in October. Lots of love, Thomas-Isaac's oldest cousin
Heather! Congrats on your little one! He IS adorable... aren't they just so precious??? There's nothing like having a baby. Aren't you glad that part is over? I know I was... :)
10 comments:
He is so cute. You guys should come down and visit us.
He's a cutie! It was fun to see more pictures of him. I agree with Kim but I know you are goign to be very busy trying to get into a routine and Brandon working and gong to class.
You have more pictures Isaac's first day life, than I have of you in 23 years. He is a sweetie.
MOM
I had to see all of the photos that you posted before I left my comment. I wish the time wasn't so long we had to wait before we see Isaac in person. DAD
Anyone is welcome to come to our place and see him. We aren't going to be going anywhere any time soon. School and work are too busy.
Why in the world did you put the picture of the tub full of blood? Sick! he is a cutie though! We will have to call and come see him, maybe this week if we get time! I want to hold that dolly!
Its not a tub full of blood its his placenta. We didn't look through the pictures before we posted them. I know it's gross but you'll have to deal with it!
It is fun to see the pictures of him when he was first born. There is something so special about those first pictures. It is amazing how quickly they lose that fresh newborn look.
When Isaac was in his bed he looked like he was doing a backflip. I love the pictures. I can't wait to see you in October.
Lots of love,
Thomas-Isaac's oldest cousin
Heather! Congrats on your little one! He IS adorable... aren't they just so precious??? There's nothing like having a baby. Aren't you glad that part is over? I know I was... :)
Post a Comment