Saturday, October 11, 2008

1 Month

Isaac is one month old as of two days ago. We took these pictures that night. We also took him to the doctor today to see if he is still gaining weight like he should. He now weighs 7 lbs. 1 oz. The doctor seemed to be pleased with his gain. He still is going to be smaller than Joshua. But he is at least up to a normal weight for newborns. So, for you Mom, here are some more pictures.
Isaac 1 month

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He is so cute. It looks like his hair is red. Are we going to have another red head in the family? I'm glad he is gaining weight, he won't be that tiny for long. I can't wait to see you all.

Our Biggs Family said...

Fun pictures. Watch out Brandon...he almost has as much hair as you do already! He may be smaller than Joshua but I think he does have more hair! Mom's right...it does look like it could be red. Joshua's hair looks like it may be kinda auburn but there isn't much of it so it is hard to tell yet. Thanks for adding more pictures for us to see your cute little boy.

Anonymous said...

I agree, I thought his hair looked red too! He's taking after his aunt alanna! :) It was fun to see pictures of him (and you). I can't wait to see you and meet baby Isaac in a few days!

Melissa said...

Happy one month, Isaac. you sure are cute!

Anonymous said...

It looked like you just woke up from a nap in one of those pictures, too, Brandon. DAD

Micah said...

Awwweee! What a cutie pie! I can't believe he's already 1 month!

Blog Archive