Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Afternoon Picnic

Heather had the good idea of going on a picnic today after i got home from school. It was a beautiful day. Isaac didn't even need a blanket. It was really nice to just be outside and enjoy the weather. Willow really liked it when we let her lick out our yogurt cups.
picnic

5 comments:

Our Biggs Family said...

That is great that the weather is so nice. I can't wait until we need a blanket!!!

Anonymous said...

Take advantage of any times you can do those type of things and they will be the memories you'll remember for a long time. DAD

Anonymous said...

It looks like Willow enjoyed the outing as well. It's great that something as simple as a picnic at the park can make great memories. I love the pictures. I can't wait to see all of you and to hold Isaac.
MOM

Micah said...

OOOH! Your a little family! I love Isaac's little hat.

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys! wanna come for dinner sometime this weekend? let us know ok? LOVE YOUR BABY!! he is soooo cute!!

Blog Archive