Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween


Isaac and I went to Trunk or Treat and the ward Halloween party. It was fun to see all the kids dressed up and excited for candy. I had bought candy to bring with me and left it in the trunk of the car thinking that when we went to trunk or treat I'd bring the car but I wasn't thinking too well because that was the car that Brandon drove to work. So alas we had no candy when I went out to the other car to get it. That was one of my blonder moments. Brandon didn't come with us because he was busy working at the JC Penny's Portrait studio.

The top picture us of Isaac and Sis. Oram. She is our neighbor who watches Willow for us when we go out of town. The basically feel like our parents away from home. Everytime we have a ward thing she is the first to take Isaac out of our arms. Below is a picture of Isaac and me. I was a mummy but by this time my costume (made of TP and paper towels) had fallen apart. You can't tell but Isaac's little outfit says, I want my mummy. I thought it was fitting!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like lots of fun! I love the two of your costumes!

garysharon said...

That's an experience that you two will remember for a long time - forgetting the candy . . . DAD

Mike & Britt said...

You guys look so cute. Congrats by the way, what a sweet little baby. Isaac is tiny! Miss you guys- Mike & Brittany

garysharon said...

Yours and Isaac's costume were so cute. That's funny that you forgot the candy. I'm sure the two of you will enjoy it since you didn't get to give it away.
MOM

Our Biggs Family said...

Cute costumes. It was fun to talk to you, Heather, that afternoon. So, do you still have candy left?

Blog Archive