8 TV shows I love to watch:
1. Gilmore Girls
2. Reba
3. House
4. Heros
5. Extreme Makeover Home Edition
6. CSI
7.
8.
8 favorite places I love to eat:
1. Mom and Dad's
2. Thai Resturant by the quilt shop
3. Azteca
4. Gandi's
5. Wendy's - i'm addicted to frosty's
6. Red Robin
7. Home
8. Craigo's
8 things that happened yesterday:
1. Slept
2. Fed Isaac a million times
3. Walked Willow
4. Gave Brandon lots of hugs and kisses
5. Worked on college stuff
6. Watched TV
7. Cooked Chicken for dinner
8. Watched Iron Man
8 things I look forward to:
1. Sleep
2. Isaac sleeping
3. Holding Isaac
4. Going back to school
5. Going home for Alanna's Wedding
6. Having more beautiful babies like Isaac
7. Moving somewhere bigger
8. Snow
8 things I love about Fall:
1. Long sleeves but no coat
2. Leaves changing color
3. Orange
4. Halloween
5. Flannel Sheets
6. Matt's deep fried turkey
7. Thanksgiving with family
8. No more allergies!
8 things on my wish list (only 8 things):
1. More babies
2. My own house.
3. Twins
4. Losing weight
5. Brandon to finish school
6. To go on a cruise
7. Isaac to stay healthy
8. Finish Isaac's book
8 people I'm tagging:
Anyone who wants to be tagged!
No comments:
Post a Comment