Heather wanted me to take some pictures of her when I was done shooting for my class. Here is a portraite I did of her with Isaac.Sunday, October 5, 2008
Evening Stroll in the Park
Look!!! Heather has a belly again... could it be she is pregnant again or is it just Isaac? Phew.... it is just Isaac. We went on a walk to the park today. We decided to use the baby carrier Jen and Alanna got us instead of the stroller. He seemed to like it pretty well.
Heather wanted me to take some pictures of her when I was done shooting for my class. Here is a portraite I did of her with Isaac.
Heather wanted me to take some pictures of her when I was done shooting for my class. Here is a portraite I did of her with Isaac.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
I really like these pictures...good job brandon on taking them and good job heather for looking so amazing!
Great pictures can't wait to see you guys at Alanna's wedding
I am glad he liked the carrier. our kids have always enjoyed them. I look forward to when I can use mine again. I can't yet because of my incision though. It will be fun to see you all next week.
Doesn't it feel great to not be pregnant! :D
Cute pictures. Can't wait to see the three of you.
Love you
MOM
I love this time of the year! October is probably one of my favorite months! It's perfect for a stroll in the park! :)
Post a Comment