I'm sad I didn't get to attend but it looks like everyone had a great time. Did any of Alanna's 6th grade students come? They would've had a good time there. Did her principal come, too? DAD
thanks for posting these so fast. I might just take the slideshow and put it right on my blog too! :) Thanks for taking the pictures too. That was awesome.
3 comments:
I'm sad I didn't get to attend but it looks like everyone had a great time. Did any of Alanna's 6th grade students come? They would've had a good time there. Did her principal come, too? DAD
thanks for posting these so fast. I might just take the slideshow and put it right on my blog too! :) Thanks for taking the pictures too. That was awesome.
You did a great job. Thanks for all your help with the pictures.
MOM
Post a Comment