Friday, February 19, 2010

Beautiful kids





Well, nothing much has happened lately. Brandon's been going to school. The kids and I have just been hanging out getting used to the new routine. Isaac just loves his baby Lydia. Whenever he hears her crying Isaac rushes over to give her a binky or pat her on the back. She isn't always a fan because he doesn't know how to pat softly and he's not very good at finding her mouth. He'll jam that binky anywhere, her mouth, her nose, her eyes, or her ears. We love watching the kids interact with eachother. They're just great.

Last weekend we went to a fair in the neighboring town. Lydia slept the entire time and Isaac loved watching the parade!

4 comments:

Our Biggs Family said...

Isaac is a great big brother! I love the pic of him on Brandon's back. Is Isaac in size 5 diapers already? Joshie and Mary are in size 3's. Maybe Isaac is way bigger than Joshie now! :) Thanks for posting new pics.

Powell Family said...

Yes, he is in size 5 diapers.

Heather said...

He's probably not a lot bigger but he can't sleep through the night without peeing threw the smaller diapers. They dont hold enough and I like him kept dry.

garysharon said...

Isaac likes his leash-pack, I see. Dad

Blog Archive