Mom and Dad have been visiting for the last couple weeks. Mom has been playing with Isaac's hair styles every day that she's been here. Isaac loves having her fix it. In fact Isaac's going to be really sad when she goes home because she's his favorite. He follows her around like a little puppy dog and cries when she leaves the room. It sure has been nice for me because I'm not allowed to do anything for him. No bath, no food, no nothing. He only wants Grandma!! I love it!
Today he was a little tired right after nap time. So he layed down on the carpet in front of the front door. I thought he was so cute. He layed there for about ten minutes and only got up because Grandpa came home and he had to move out of the way or get stepped on when the groceries were brought in.
Lydia was cuddling with Brandon today. She just loves to look at him. I love watching him with our kids. It makes me so grateful that I married such a good dad. I sure got lucky with him, as did our children.
Today he was a little tired right after nap time. So he layed down on the carpet in front of the front door. I thought he was so cute. He layed there for about ten minutes and only got up because Grandpa came home and he had to move out of the way or get stepped on when the groceries were brought in.
Lydia was cuddling with Brandon today. She just loves to look at him. I love watching him with our kids. It makes me so grateful that I married such a good dad. I sure got lucky with him, as did our children.
1 comment:
Cute pictures. I love the one with Isaac laying on the rug. Nice hair-do. Lydia is sure getting alert.
Mom & Dad
Post a Comment