Such cute pictures!!! Lydia is so alert and gorgeous! I can't believe she's already a month old... amazing...
How cute! Lydia is sure growing. I love seeing the pictures of the kids it helps me feel closer to them. Thanks for posting them.Mom
Wow, one more month before Isaac can go into the nursery! I can't believe it!
Lydia looks like some pics I remember seeing of you, brandon, when you were little.
Those are some cute kids! I love little Lydia's headband. :)
that baby girl is so cute! both of your kids are adorable!!!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Such cute pictures!!! Lydia is so alert and gorgeous! I can't believe she's already a month old... amazing...
How cute! Lydia is sure growing. I love seeing the pictures of the kids it helps me feel closer to them. Thanks for posting them.
Mom
Wow, one more month before Isaac can go into the nursery! I can't believe it!
Lydia looks like some pics I remember seeing of you, brandon, when you were little.
Those are some cute kids! I love little Lydia's headband. :)
that baby girl is so cute! both of your kids are adorable!!!
Post a Comment