Hahaha, I love it! He is soooo cute! Has he been sleeping better? Have YOU been sleeping better?
Bahaha! That is too fun and I'm in love.
So did you put his finger in the light socket to get this 'doo? It gives a new definition to "bed-head". He's definitely a cutie! DAD
What a hair do! He is sure cute. Mom
That hair-style is NOT "bed-head" hair. I spent time fixing it!
sooo cute!!! love the hair!!
ha ha...that's funny!
looks like he needs a hair cut, but he is cute.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Hahaha, I love it! He is soooo cute! Has he been sleeping better? Have YOU been sleeping better?
Bahaha! That is too fun and I'm in love.
So did you put his finger in the light socket to get this 'doo? It gives a new definition to "bed-head". He's definitely a cutie! DAD
What a hair do! He is sure cute. Mom
That hair-style is NOT "bed-head" hair. I spent time fixing it!
sooo cute!!! love the hair!!
ha ha...that's funny!
looks like he needs a hair cut, but he is cute.
Post a Comment