Sunday, July 18, 2010

Church







Isaac is starting to really love church, especially nursury. Today he was literally pulling me out of Sacrament meeting and dragging me to nursury. When we got close he just took off running for the door. I guess he really loves it. He also likes getting picked up. He was very excited to show me his picture. He also loves wearing a tie! Daddy has been so sweet and is letting him share his!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

They are SO cute, Heather! I love the spiky hair.

garysharon said...

I guess Isaac takes after his Dad wanting to dress up in a tie and nice clothes. Thanks for the pics. DAD

garysharon said...

I'm so glad that Isaac loves nursery! I really love the tie. I sure have beautiful grandchildren. I can't believe how big Lydia is getting. Give them both hugs and kisses from me. Mom

Blog Archive