Monday, July 5, 2010
My New Style
Last night Heather and I had briefly talked about how Isaac is getting to the point to where he needed a hair cut. This morning I got up before Heather and then Isaac got up. I decided to go ahead and cut his hair before Heather got up. She was quite surprised when she saw my handi work with the clippers. Isaac was really good and sat real still the whole time. He seems to like his new doo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(143)
-
▼
July
(19)
- Mud Fest 2010
- Staying cool
- Isaac being, well, Isaac....
- Push-ups!
- Homemade Ice Cream
- Geri's Game AK
- Church
- Swimming
- No one makes Lydia laugh like Isaac....
- Little Lydia
- Crazy Ikeman
- Towel Baby
- Bubble Bath
- A day of Firsts.....
- Funny Mother's Day and Father's Day Videos. A lit...
- Cow Appreciation Day
- 4th of July weekend celebration
- Lydia's poor eye
- My New Style
-
▼
July
(19)
2 comments:
Both of your kids have the same 'doo now and the same hair length. M&D
Hey you...I usually read through the comments fast on the blog but today I recognized your kids names and realized it was you! :) Your kiddos are darling....but I'm sorry to say to your husband they look 100% like the Wood family. :) Hope you guys are doing good in Hecka-hot-ville and hopefully we'll get to see you soon! I love checking in on your blog...especially since I can't possibly imagine how you manage two kids that are SO Close! Your wonderwoman... have a great day, Al
Post a Comment