Saturday, July 10, 2010

Cow Appreciation Day

Yesterday was cow appreciation day at chick-fil-a. If you dressed up like a cow, then you got a free meal. We decided that would be a fun little outing and Daddy got off school early so it worked perfectly. Isaac loved his cow bell tied around his neck and Lydia was the best looking cow I have ever seen. They had lots of people there and even a person making ballon animals. We got a very nice looking cow hat. It was a lot of fun! Thanks Chick-fil-a!!! P.S. I really like Chick-fil-a because it's the only fast food place that I know of that isn't open on Sundays. This makes me happy!












3 comments:

garysharon said...

I'm glad you were able to go to dinner for free! You all look so cute as cows. Heather, you did a good job coming up with cow costumes. Mom

Heather said...

I know, getting free food was awesome!!! It was like $25.00 worth of food! Especially since we got two kids meals and we normally just share with Isaac and Lydia of course doesn't eat yet! She did enjoy the fruit from her kids meal though!!

Anonymous said...

If I was in town (and not visiting Jen) I may have taken Chik Fil A up on this offer! I actually laughed when I first heard that they were doing this. I love chick fil a because they often have deals for free meals. Over st. Patricks day if you ate there the week before (or maybe it was two weeks before-can't remember) then on St. Patricks day you got the same thing you ordered previously for free!

Blog Archive