I love wrapping the kids up in towels. They just look so cute. She reminds me of the Russian doll things were you put one inside of the other and have like ten? You know what I'm talking about? What are they called?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(143)
-
▼
July
(19)
- Mud Fest 2010
- Staying cool
- Isaac being, well, Isaac....
- Push-ups!
- Homemade Ice Cream
- Geri's Game AK
- Church
- Swimming
- No one makes Lydia laugh like Isaac....
- Little Lydia
- Crazy Ikeman
- Towel Baby
- Bubble Bath
- A day of Firsts.....
- Funny Mother's Day and Father's Day Videos. A lit...
- Cow Appreciation Day
- 4th of July weekend celebration
- Lydia's poor eye
- My New Style
-
▼
July
(19)
2 comments:
Little ones are so cuddly right after a bath all snuggled in a towel. I always loved cuddling them right after bath time. Mom
Cute pics! And they're called Russian nesting dolls, or Matrioshka dolls...
Post a Comment