Saturday, July 10, 2010

A day of Firsts.....

Lydia's first baby biscut and first time self-feeding...



Isaac's first time eating lunch on the counter and learning to make silly faces...



Isaac's first ice cream cone....(he only took two bites. The kid doens't really like ice cream all that much, hence why it's his first.)


Lydia's first time being able to pick up her bottom. (This worries me that she will soon be able to crawl. I'm not ready for her to be so big!!! She picks it up better than this but so far this is all I've been able to catch in a picture.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are getting so big! And they are such cute kids! How are they handling the Arizona heat?

Nicole, Ryan & Jett Wilder said...

Love that picture of Lydia! She is adorable!

garysharon said...

It's so nice to be able to see the kid's first experiences. Thanks for posting them for us. I think you're right Lydia will soon be crawling. Isaac is pretty cute making faces. Love you all Mom

Blog Archive