Friday, July 16, 2010

Swimming

The kids and I went swimming at one of the members homes today. It was 115 and the water was almost too hot to be comfortable. The kids enjoyed swimming. I put Lydia in my wrap so that I could have my hands free to play with Isaac. She loved the water and kicked like crazy. About an hour into swimming Lydia was totally worn out and took a snoze in a chair poolside. Isaac was very brave and thought he could swim because of his floaties. We really enjoyed spending time splashing in the water. I forgot to take pictures while we were in the pool but I took a couple while we were drying off outside before we went into the house.

Oh and check out that fat roll on her legs!







2 comments:

garysharon said...

Issac loves those little cars he can sit in and steer around and Lydia is definately a rolly-polly. Dad

Melissa said...

I love the rolls! Nothing as cute as baby fat rolls. And I'm going to store away your little idea for putting the baby in the wrap to have both hands free swimming. Good idea for when I have another baby.

Blog Archive