Monday, October 11, 2010
Adelle's Blessing
We went to Coolidge this weekend to visit Brandon's cousin Kevin. His little baby Adelle was being blessed. It was a beautiful blessing and a great time.
We stopped in Scottsdale at the train park on the way there. They had this little cabouse that the kids could play in. Isaac loved it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2010
(143)
-
▼
October
(22)
- HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
- Carving Pumpkins!
- Welcome to Earth!
- Waiting on Mommy
- Mowing the Weeds, Collecting Pomagranites
- Taranchula
- Taranchula
- Put-Your-Nose-in-the-Corner
- Wanna eat my ball?
- I wanna eat your face!!
- Halloween
- Shirt Painting
- Yuck
- Ready for winter!
- Adelle's Blessing
- Park Days
- ATVing
- Germans!
- DUDE DUDE
- General Conference and Pulling Up
- Splash Park
- Grocery Shopping
-
▼
October
(22)
3 comments:
That's fun that you could go to their baby blessing! I am sure they enjoyed having you guys there! Your kids are sure getting big!
That looks like summer instead of autumn weather...in WA. I'm glad you got to do some family activities while on your trip. DAD
I bet Isaac loved the train. The kids look so cute. I'm so glad you were able to go ans spend some time with Kevin and Katy. I love the family picture! Mom
Post a Comment