Saturday, October 2, 2010

General Conference and Pulling Up

We enjoyed watching General Conference together as a family today. Isaac, Lydia, and I colored on Isaac's Conference Journal that he got from primary. He was really excited because Daddy got us a brand new box of crayons!!! While we were coloring Lydia really wanted to eat Isaac's crayons so she pulled herself up for the first time!! I guess eating crayons was some serious motivation!

After conference this afternoon Isaac and Daddy played a little baseball. It was super cute to watch Isaac get so when he would "catch" the ball!

We also set up the table with all of the leaves in it because we're having a little Mommy and me night at our house while all the Daddy's go to Priesthood. It's a potluck and should be super fun. I thought Isaac looked so tiny when he was sitting at such a BIG table eating lunch!

3 comments:

garysharon said...

How did your potluck turn out? It sounds like you had a good day together watching conference. So did Lydia like the crayon once she got it? Mom

Tyler and Sara said...

Thanks for the potluck it was fun. Good job lydia. I would be motivated to eat crayons too. They look tasty. That splash park looks awesome.

Anonymous said...

Your kids are adorable!

Blog Archive