Monday, October 11, 2010

Park Days

It has been much cooler this last week. Lydia, Isaac, and I have been trying to go to the park often. The kids LOVE being outside but when it's 110+ we just can't take the heat!

Lydia loves the swings. She cries everytime we get off. It doesn't matter if she's swinging with you or by herself she just loves it!



Isaac really loved this little step. He climbs super high and just watches all the other kids play. Sometimes I wonder if he's just afraid to come down!

We couldn't not keep Lydia off this little slide. It wasn't very big and she was in love. She could get pretty far up and down the slide too. So cute!



2 comments:

garysharon said...

I'm glad you take the time to share with us all the routine things your family does because that is what you'll most likely cherish when they get older. DAD

garysharon said...

Looks like a fun day at the park. Mom

Blog Archive